The Federation of Independent Veterinary Practices (FIVP) represents the interests and promotes the values of independent veterinary practices.
Membership is practice based and open to all independent veterinary practices in the UK.
We consider an independent practice to be one in which the owners work within the practice and play a significant role in its day-to-day activities.
Latest FIVP News and Events
- Join FIVP at Nottingham Vet School Digital Careers Show, Wednesday 10th February 2021
- FIVP ready for Bristol Veterinary School, Friday 7th February
- Connect with us and other independent practices at the FIVP Symposium!
- FIVP Committee Member Speaking at the Family Business Network Conference
- Independent practice scoops top business awards
- New partnership with Rudlings Wakelam Solicitors
- GDPR – Is your practice ready for the new data protection law?
- BSAVA Congress 2018
- FIVP Sponsor wins Insurance Times Award!
- Buying group Vetsure becomes FIVP sponsor
FIVP members can benefit from:
- Priority listing on IndependentVets.co.uk for member practices, including all branch practices
- A practice subscription to Veterinary Practice Today including multiple printed copies to distribute amongst your practice team
- Practice copies of PetFocus for your waiting room and discounted copies for distribution
- Free priority access to VetCommunity.com
Member Services and Opportunities
FIVP members receive a range of services including:
- Representation of your interests and values
- Education and training
- Access to practice improvement services
- Preferential rates and services
- CPD support and resources